New Year's wishes

Dear readers,
Christmas Eve was as usual very nice & cozy. A quiet evening with our family and good food .... that's all we need. I foresee that preparations are done the day before so that  on Christmas Eve  I can spend my time with the family instead of in the kitchen .... For the last day of the year we will create the same atmosphere, but it is even still relaxer because we have no guests, although we always provide a beautifully decorated table in an intimate atmosphere.
On these last days of 2014 , I want to thank you all for the lovely comments and compliments that I received about my blog. As last year, once again we've got a lot of new clients through the blog and that alone is worth mentioning here because we are always grateful to be able to meet new people.
I am aware that I should post more, but I always try to make sure to take my time to make the posts and unfortunately I can not always provide the necessary time. Maybe it'll work better in 2015 ....
Anyhow , I want to show you some pictures of Christmas eve. For the decoration of our table this year we've chosen a combination of purple and green tones, which in my opinion was very successful ...
Remains for me to wish you a very nice end of year
and for 2015:
* Take good care for yourself and your loved ones
* Follow all your dreams and wishes
* Embrace changes
* Be thankful for the little things
* Dare and take occasional risks
* Get inspired
* Never give up
* Take care of your body and soul
* Give lots of love and expect nothing in return..
*Enjoy your interior....
Lots of love
Sabine
XXX

















See you again in 2015 ....





EmoticonEmoticon